The Divi Areas Pro plugin release was one that many Divi developers wished for, and now that Divi Areas Pro has been available for some time, we need to have a look at some of the new features and why the plugin remains one of the best Divi extensions available in the market.
If you’re wondering if “Divi Areas Pro is worth it?”, you’re in the right place. Divi Areas is much more than a WordPress plugin. Recently, we’ve made significant changes in the plugin’s features and how it works, creating an even better all-around tool for developers and website owners looking to improve conversion rates.
Divi Areas Pro: A Brief Overview
As one of the best Divi extensions on the market, Divi Areas Pro improves every part of your CRO process from helping you get more subscribers to growing the number of qualified leads and boosting your income as a result.
With Divi Areas Pro, you can build and customize campaigns with popups, fly-ins, hovers, mega menus, and conditional inline content, even if you’re a novice Divi user. You can also set display triggers and rules to ensure that your target users see your marketing campaigns at the right time.
Since we joined the Divi premium plugin market, we have differentiated ourselves from the rest by providing impeccable UI and a selection of potent popup and trigger options. Let’s look at some of the main benefits of using Divi Areas Pro, which make the plugin stand out from the rest in the marketplace:
- Content Interactivity: You can go beyond sections and rows. With Popups, Tooltips, Fly-ins, and dynamic Inline Areas, you can create truly interactive content, as never before!
- Content Conditionality: Whether you want to display a Popup on specific pages or show a contact form only to logged-in users: Display Conditions are part of every Divi Area.
- Top-Notch Compatibility: Divi Areas Pro supports every Module available in Divi. It works well with the Divi Builder plugin, WooCommerce, the Extra theme, and more.
- Robust API: At the foundation of the plugin is a battle-tested, highly flexible API that you can integrate into your theme to take your website to the next level.
- Divi Integrations: The UI looks so familiar to Divi, you (or your client) will not even notice that you installed a new plugin! No learning curve, no CSS classes to remember, no quirky, technical mumbo-jumbo.
- Help and Support: Every feature in the plugin has an inline help section. When you have a question, you can get in touch via the Live Chat on our website.
- Frequent Updates: There’s a lot on our roadmap, and we also listen to our customers. Count on fast bug fixes, stable code, and regular improvements.
Divi Areas Pro has been regularly updated, which gradually improves each option available for customizing how your popups are displayed. Other features of the plugin’s latest version include:
- Create individual Popups: Turn any Divi Section into a Popups, right inside the Visual Builder. Easy as pie.
- Create global Popups: Prepare advanced Popups in a new Admin Area. Then, the plugin automatically inserts the Popups on the pages that need them.
- Unlimited Areas: Divi Areas Pro supports multiple Popups, Fly-Ins, and other Areas at the same time.
- Fly-Ins: A Fly-In slides into the screen and stays visible without blocking the rest of the page.
- Hover Areas: Create Mega-Menus or Tooltips using Hover Areas. They are always attached to a visible element on the page.
- Inline Areas: Insert or replace content on any page using Inline Areas. You could add a banner at the end of every blog post or insert a message to logged-out users.
- Time-based triggers: Create Popups that are opened after a certain duration. You can even set the duration to “0.0” to show a Popup instantly when a page is loaded.
- Scroll-event triggers: The scroll-event is a clear engagement indicator. Want to show a newsletter subscription form when the user scrolled down 60% of the page? No problem!
- Exit-Intent trigger: Displaying Popups right before a visitor leaves your page has never been easier. Enable the Exit-Intent behavior, and Divi Areas Pro will do the rest.
- Back-Button trigger: Intercept the back-button click and display a Popup or Fly-In instead. It works on every device.
- Click and hover triggers: The classical: Open a Popup when the user clicks a button or image. Or anything else. Specify a CSS ID or Class and sit back.
- Keep Area Closed: With only two or three clicks, you can keep a Popup or Fly-In closed for the rest of the day. Then, when the user refreshes the page, they will not see the Area again for the defined duration.
- Built-in Close Button or custom Close Button: There are different ways to close a Popup, like pressing the Escape-Button on your keyboard, clicking on the background overlay, or using the built-in Close Button in the top corner of the Popup.
- Target posts or pages: Select individual pages or posts that should show (or not show) a Popup.
- Target devices: It’s easy to disable an Area on a device-type via the familiar “Desktop,” “Tablet,” “Mobile” options.
- User Role conditions: Divi Areas Pro allows you to display Areas based on any user role. That way, you can show different content to guests than to logged in members.
- URL and Referrer checks: Enable Areas when a certain URL parameter is present or when the visitor arrives from a specific referrer, like a search engine.
- Powerful Inline Conditions: You have the choice to display Inline Areas “Before,” “After,” or “Instead Of” any other Divi Section.
- Flexible Inline Locations: Either replace a section by CSS ID or Class, or by the position, like “After the 1st Section”. You can also inject Inline Areas into Theme Locations, like “Header,” “Main Menu,” “Footer,” “Post Content,” or “Comment Form.”
- Date Conditions: Display an Area during a date-range or define a weekly schedule. Date conditions are verified with an Ajax request and are compatible with every caching plugin.
- Works with Divi Theme and Divi Builder Plugin: Initially built for the Divi theme, the plugin now works with all themes that use the Divi Builder plugin.
- Hooks, Filters, Debug-Mode: As a WordPress developer, you will love the way you can hook into the plugin core and customize its options and features. Turn on the Debug Mode to output un-minified code and see what the JS API is doing (and how to intercept those actions).
- WooCommerce Integration: Need to display Popups inside WooCommerce product pages, the shopping cart, or during the checkout? It’s easy with Divi Areas Pro.
With so many beneficial features for your popups and campaigns, you can create a variety of popups for each of your pages, and define when and where each popup gets displayed, creating relevant and targeted marketing campaigns in the process.
In short, we’ve made a great effort to include every beneficial feature that you need to start creating powerful popups and signup forms for your Divi website.
Divi Areas Pro Integrations and Compatibility
Divi Areas Pro integrates with an impressive number of plugins and service providers, including:
While each integration works and it’s set up differently for your Divi Areas Pro popup, the links above will provide you with all the documentation necessary to help you figure things out.
Creating Interactive Content with Divi Areas Pro
With Divi Areas Pro, creating and displaying interactive content has never been easier.
Displaying Daily Popups
Divi Areas Pro allows you to set up a popup that will be displayed daily for the users. In the Area meta box, go to the Behavior tab and select “Keep Closed”, and all you have to do is choose the duration for which the area will be closed in the timer. Pretty simple!
Displaying Automatic Popups
Each Popup and Fly-In Areas of Divi Areas Pro allows you to set Custom Triggers with delays for instant or prolonged display when the page is loaded.
As soon as you add the automatic trigger, you can save the Area and let the popup do its work. Learn more about combining Divi Areas Pro and Popups for Divi here.
Automatic Hover Triggers
The automatic hover triggers can be found in the Trigger Tab of Divi Areas Pro. A trigger dialog lets you create or edit automatic hover triggers in an easy and intuitive way, by choosing the right option for you.
Using the Layouts Library
Divi Areas Pro also includes a Layout Library with pre-built and configured Area templates. Before you start using the Layout Library, you must install it on your Divi website.
Once you enable the Library, each available template can be downloaded to your Divi website so you can use it within your Divi Areas. On a daily basis, Divi Areas Pro will check for updated templates and automatically download them for you to your Divi website.
With Divi Areas Pro, now you can create popup campaigns that doesn’t limit you to working only on the WordPress dashboard. Each feature that we added makes you take your lead generation efforts to a whole new level. To learn more about Divi Areas Pro and its features, visit the Official Divi Areas Pro page.
Have you used Divi Areas Pro yet? What is your experience so far? Let us know in the comments!