Terms and Conditions
Updated: October 27, 2019
TLDR Be fair and respectful.
The fine print By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use this or our products if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
TLDR Though this text sounds complicated it’s quite obvious!
The fine print The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our terms and conditions.
- “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the operators of the website https://divimode.com and the downloadable products on this website.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of our stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Austria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
TLDR We work hard on our content and products. Please do not steal from us.
The fine print Unless otherwise stated, divimode and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on divimode.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://divimode.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material or products from our website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material or products from our website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material or products from our website
- Share your licence-key(s) for products in your user account
- Share your login details for our website or make your account details available in other means
Redistribute content from divimode (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
3. Reservation of Rights
TLDR We might change anything, anytime.
The fine print We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
4. Removal of links from our website
TLDR You can help us to keep things up to date.
The fine print If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we try hard to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
5. Content Liability
TLDR We’re not perfect.
The fine print We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
TLDR Your life is your responsibility.
The fine print To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.