Unleash The True Power Of Divi
Created by the company behind the free plugin Popups for Divi – which has more than 20.000+ active installations, and is possibly the most popular Divi Extension.
However, Divi Areas Pro is much more than just a premium version of Popups for Divi. It’s a new way to design websites!
Meet the all new Divi Areas Pro!
It has never been easier to create interactive content in Divi. See for yourself.
Four Layout Types. Infinite Possibilities.
With Divi Areas Pro you can do much more than just Popups. Click any icon to see a demo.
Possibly the most popular Layout Type. Popups display an overlay and disable scrolling of the page.
Similar to a Tooltip, can be used for Mega Menus. Hover Areas are always positioned next to their trigger-element.
Displays content like normal Sections somewhere inside your page. Great for Ads or conditional content.
Full Feature List
- Create individual Popups
Turn any Divi Section into a Popups, right inside the Visual Builder. Easy as pie.
- Create global Popups
Prepare advanced Popups in a new Admin Area, the plugin automatically inserts the Popups on the pages that need them.
- Unlimited Areas
Divi Areas Pro supports multiple Popups, Fly-Ins and other Areas at the same time.
A Fly-In slides into the screen and stays visible without blocking the rest of the page.
- Hover Areas
Create Mega-Menus or Tooltips using Hover Areas. They are always attached to a visible element on the page.
- Inline Areas
Insert or replace content on any page, using Inline Areas. You could add a banner at the end of every blog post, or insert a message to logged-out users.
- Time-based triggers
Create Popups that are opened after a certain duration. You can even set the duration to “0.0” to show a Popup instantly when a page is loaded.
- Scroll-event triggers
The scroll-event is a very interesting engagement indicator. Want to show a newsletter subscription form, when the user scrolled down 60% of the page? No problem! Define a scroll-distance either in percent or pixel.
- Exit-Intent trigger
Displaying Popups right before a visitor leaves your page has never been easier. Enable the Exit-Intent behavior and Divi Areas Pro will do the rest.
- Click and hover triggers
The classical: Open a Popup when the user clicks a button or image. Or anything else. Specify a CSS ID or Class and sit back.
- Keep Area Closed
With only two or three clicks, you can keep a Popup or Fly-In closed for the rest of the day. When your visitor refreshes the page, they will not see the Area again for the defined duration.
- Built-in Close Button, or custom Close Button?
There are different ways to close a Popup. Like pressing the Escape-Button on your keyboard, clicking on the background overlay, or using the built-in Close Button in the top corner of the Popup. Of course, you can also disable the Close Button and create a custom Close Button.
- Target posts or pages
Select individual pages or posts that should show (or not show) a Popup.
- Target devices
It’s easy to disable an Area on a device-type via the familiar “Desktop,” “Tablet,” “Mobile” options.
- User Role Conditions
Divi Areas Pro allows you to display Areas based on any user role. That way, you can show different content to guests than to logged in members.
- Powerful Inline Conditions
You have the choice to display Inline Areas “Before,” “After,” or “Instead Of” any other Divi Section.
- Flexible Inline Locations
Either replace a section by CSS ID or Class, or by the position, like “After the 1st Section”. You can also inject Inline Areas into Theme Locations, like “Header,” “Main Menu,” “Footer,” “Post Content,” or “Comment Form.”
- Works with Divi Theme and Divi Builder Plugin
Initially built for the Divi theme, the plugin now works with all themes that use the Divi Builder plugin.
- Hooks, Filters, Debug-Mode
As a WordPress developer, you will love the way. You can hook into the plugin core to customize options and features. Turn on the Debug Mode to output un-minified code and see what the JS API is doing (and how to intercept those actions).
- WooCommerce Integration Need to display Popups inside WooCommerce product pages, the shopping cart, or during the checkout? No problem!
Level up your Divi today
Get Divi Areas Pro!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Purchasing our plugins should not be a gamble! Get it and test it on your own website. Risk-free and without pressure. That’s how it’s supposed to be.
All plugins come with a GPL license
We have the same license terms as WordPress and Divi: You can use the plugin on an unlimited number of websites for yourself and clients.
We offer priority Support via email and Live Chat to all active members. Have any questions? Hit that chat bubble in the bottom corner and let’s talk…
Divi Areas Pro is a premium WordPress plugin that supercharges your Divi website with professional and smart marketing features!
It is written with focus on ease of use, performance, and flexibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to renew my license?
In order to continue receiving support and updates, your license needs to be renewed yearly. For your convenience, all purchases will auto-renew. You can cancel at any time.
What happens when my license expires?
Even when you do not renew your license, you can continue to use the plugin on all your websites for the rest of your life!
Can I upgrade my license later?
You can easily upgrade your license at any time from within your account. You will automatically be pro-rated the new amount.
Do I need to also install Popups for Divi?
No, Divi Areas Pro is a stand-alone plugin that includes all Popups for Divi features. To use Divi Areas Pro, you only need either the Divi theme or the Divi Builder plugin.
If you have Popups for Divi, you can safely disable it after installing Divi Areas Pro.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes! You are fully protected by a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. See our refund policy.
- We have launched our layout library! Use any of our pre-built Areas that come fully configured 🎨
- Portability support for Divi Areas! You can export and import Area settings (type, triggers, behavior, etc)
- Added the “Overflow” Layout option for Divi Areas.
- Area sizes are more accurate when using Divis responsive sizes.
- Images inside Areas are instantly loaded in Chrome (fixed a lazy-load bug).
- Area size is re-calculated when the Area contents change, e.g. when an accordion is opened or closed.
- When a Popup is opened, scrolling is disabled in all browsers without shifting the content!
- New WP filter to define “active” Divi Areas
- New WP hooks for Area preview –
- New WP hooks to customize Area output –
- New JS action that fires when an Area was resized
- New JS action to customize screen-position of an Area
position_area(not available for Inline Areas).
- Full-Height Popups can be scrolled again in Safari/iPhones.
- Hover Areas are positioned correctly on all pages.
- The error “Invalid position: center-center” was thrown by Hover Areas in some cases.
- Remove a duplicate toggle-button from the Divi Area meta boxes.
- Correct the full-height mode for Fly-Ins.
- Bug in the Divi Area Page-Rules selector is fixed which displayed an empty page-list when editing an existing Area.
- Add a toggle in “Settings > Front End” to disable plugin cache for development or debugging.
- Page Rules are working again
- Lifetime licenses do not display an expiration date in the plugin settings anymore.
- WooCommerce pages now display all available Popups, not only the first one.
- Plugin does not break your website when Divi is deactivated.
- Correct a Page-Rule logic that only evaluated the first rule of a given type.
- Scroll to percent logic works again.
- Device conditions in automatic triggers are now working with minified js.
- Divi Areas work with IE 11.
- On-Page Popups were accidentally hidden inside the Visual Builder after saving the page the first time.
- New template function to validate the current Visual Builder version:
- New JS API function to identify an Area: