Brand new content types
Go beyond sections and rows. With Popups, Tooltips, Fly-ins and conditional sections you can create content as never before!
Tons of options
Collect newsletter subscriptions via a Popup, pitch a sale via a Fly-in, display contact details to logged in users only or pimp up your boring menu. The possibilities are endless!
Clean and Lightweight
No junk in your admin-dashboard, clean and documented code. This plugin keeps it simple and direct. We focus on your website, not about our plugin!
Seamlessly blends in with Divi
The UI looks so familiar to Divi, you (or your client) will not even notice that you installed a new plugin!
The plugin and all features are well documented – right inside the plugin!
Besides, you can also get direct support from the plugin developers.
There’s a lot on our roadmap and we also listen to our customers!
We keep the plugin up to date and test it with every new release of Divi and WordPress.
You have seen those info-bars at the top or bottom of the window, that promote a sale. Yes, and of course to notify you about their cookies.
Also, you have seen these small slide-ins that appear in the bottom corner with a newsletter form.
This is, what Fly-ins will do for you!
Hover Areas are similar to Popups but are always connected to a visible element: A module, a link, a menu item, or anything else.
They are positioned above, below or next to a visible element. Use them to create Mega-Menus, to display help text, product details, etc.
Advanced conditions and triggers
Exactly configure, who can see your areas and in what moment it is displayed *)
Area Display Conditions
- On Page/Post
- On Device
- For User-Role
- On Click
- On Hover
- On Scroll
- On Exit
- After delay
- Connect areas to links
- Show or hide areas via JS
Customize the behavior of each area with a few simple clicks *)
- Hide the built-in close button
- Create custom close buttons
- Make a popup modal
- Display an area only once per day
- Uses localStorage for best performance (with fallback to Cookies)
- Includes the Popups for Divi API
- Additionally a new DiviArea API
- Online documentation of all API functions
Inline Area Locations
Choose where you want to display your Inline Area
- Main Menu
- Page Footer
- Post Content
- Comments Form
- Position it before a Location
- Position it after the Location
- Or even replace the default content with your Area
- Display the area based on any Divi section that is on the target page
- Select the target via CSS class/ID or by specifying the section number (e.g. “after 3rd section“)
Customize Area Layout
Control the visuals of your Divi Area Pro contents!
Area Box Layout
- Define a custom width
- Width can be any unit (px, em, …)
- Add a default box-shadow to the Area
- Enable the “Dark Mode” to create Areas with dark backgrounds.
- Use Divi to create round corners, custom box-shadows etc.
- Width automatically adjusts to the first section inside the Area!
We’re not done yet…!
The plugin is actively developed, so prepare to get even more new features and a growing documentation.
Divi Areas Pro is a premium WordPress plugin which enhances the Divi theme. The plugin provides often requested features, such as pop-ups or conditional sections!
It is written with focus on ease of use, performance, and flexibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to renew my license?
In order to continue receiving support and updates, your license needs to be renewed yearly. For your convenience, all purchases will auto-renew. You can cancel at any time.
What happens when my license expires?
Even when you do not renew your license, you can continue to use the plugin on all your websites for the rest of your life!
Can I upgrade my license later?
You can easily upgrade your license at any time from within your account. You will automatically be pro-rated the new amount.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes! You are fully protected by a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. See refund policy.
- Add support for Hover Areas! 🥳
- Add support to save any Divi Area to the Divi Template Library
- Add full editing support to the Divi Template Library: Edit all Area settings in the template.
- Add close-button-support for Inline Areas
- Add two custom close-conditions with an optional close-delay for Hover Areas
- Add four positioning options and a new z-index field for Hover Areas
- Add a new “Max-Height” option for all Areas
- Add a new option on the Settings page to enable the script-debug mode for un-minified JS
- Improve the admin UI stability (e.g., the number input fields had a rare rounding bug)
- Improve the outputted JS code further
- Improve developer integration by adding more WP action hooks/filters and API functions
- Fix a bug where the Popup overlay was hidden too early when displaying more than one Popup at once
- Fix wrong zIndex values when displaying multiple Areas at the same time
- Add support for the brand new Fly-in Areas
- Add a new “Area Position” meta box for Popups and Fly-ins
- Add a new tab on the Settings page to enable the JS debug-mode
- Add support for SCRIPT_DEBUG to output un-minified JS code in the page footer
- Improve the JS API. We rewrote the API from ground up with tons of features and enhancements: Detailed debug logging, an all-new DiviArea base object with support for WordPress-like hooks, and much more!
- Improve the positioning and display of meta boxes in the Divi Area editor
- Improve the display order of Divi Areas in the front end
- Fix some glitches in the JS script that triggers Divi Areas
- Fix the User-Role conditions
- Fix an issue that prevented advanced Popup triggers from firing (timed, on scroll)
- Fix animation glitch in Safari/iPhone that displayed the Popup too small when using Divis “Zoom” open animation.
- Fix logic that did not recognize Popups with upper-case letters in the Popup IDs.
- Fix issue with transparent Popup background.
- Fix the CSS rule that allows custom box-shadow styles.
- Fix a JS error that prevented Popups from opening in Firefox, Safari, Edge
- Change Popup behavior: The size now matches the width of your Divi section! 🤩
- Change the default layout of Popups to have no box-shadow. If you want a shadow, either add the class `with-shadow` to your section or use Divi to apply a box-shadow to the section. Style it your way!
- Add full support for the Inline-Area type!
- Add new metabox to configure the Inline-Areas location
- Add option to inject Inline-Areas into Theme Locations: Header, Main-Menu, Post-Content, Comment-Form, Footer
- Add option to inject Inline-Areas before/after certain Divi sections inside the post/page content – via class or ID selector
- Add new meta box to customize the Divi Area layout
- Add option to customize the Area width, enable the box-shadow and dark-mode (Close Button)
- Add support for URL triggers via the Blurb “Content Link”
- Add the Popup behavior “Close other Popups”
- Add two new settings to customize the Divi Area editor
- Add new WP filter options to customize dark-mode and box-shadow style
- Fix select list behavior in Firefox
- Fix Popup width on iPhone 6 and earlier
- Improve the description and inline-help for some options
- Minor improvements of the Admin UI
- Add option to hide the close button and make the popup modal
- Add option to keep a popup closed for s certain period
- Add inline help for all Area options and settings
- Add an option to use the Area slug as an alternate trigger ID
- Improved popup triggers, esp the scroll and exit-intent
- Many small improvements and fixes behind the scenes
- Add a settings page to the plugin
- Add automatic plugin updates via the WordPress plugin updater
- Add the Popups for Divi JS library to the plugin to use it independently
- Add a new Behavior meta box to control the Close Button
- Improve the admin UI to feel more like Divi
- Add a new admin section to create Divi Areas
- Add UI to customize Area display conditions and triggers
- Add display conditions to target page/posts
- Add display conditions to target devices (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Add display conditions to target user roles
- Add triggers to show popups on click, hover, scroll, exit-intent and time delay