Divi Areas can be activated or deactivated using the post status.
By default, every Divi Area that is published is considered “active”, and will be displayed on the front-end of your website.
To deactivate a Divi Area, you can set it to “private” or “draft” status:
- Divi Areas that are set to private will only be displayed to logged-in users and can be used to test a layout before publishing it.
- Divi Areas that are set to draft status will be ignored on the front-end and will not be displayed to any users.
Change the post status
- Go to the wp-admin dashboard and navigate to the “Divi Areas” menu.
- Locate the Divi Area that you want to deactivate and click on its title to edit it.
- In the right-hand column of the editor, you will see a panel called “Publish”.
- To deactivate the Divi Area, click on the “Edit” link next to the “Status” field.
- From the dropdown menu, select either “Private” or “Draft” as the new post status.
- Save the Area to apply the new post status.