Our plugins are always tested with the latest version of WordPress and the Divi Theme.
We recommend keeping your version of Divi, Extra, or the Divi Builder plugin at the latest version for best compatibility.
- Log into your wp-admin panel. Open the page Divi > Theme Options.
- Click on the Updates tab and make sure that you entered your eleganat themes Username and API Key. If you need help with this, please refer to the official instructions on elegantthemes.com.
- Now visit the page Dashboard > Updates to check for automatic updates.
- Click the button Check Again. Wait until the page reloads.
- When there’s a new version of the Divi Theme, install it.
Manually check the version
You can also double-check the latest Divi release by visiting this intercom article https://intercom.help/elegantthemes/en/articles/2265199-divi-update-status (it’s constantly updated)
If you want to see what has changed, then head over to https://www.elegantthemes.com/api/changelog/divi.txt and see the full changelog of elegantthemes premium theme.
Open the Divi Theme Options page: