Brand new content types
Go beyond sections and rows. With Popups, Tooltips, Fly-ins and conditional sections you can create content as never before!
Tons of options
Collect newsletter subscriptions via a Popup, pitch a sale via a Fly-in, display contact details to logged in users only or pimp up your boring menu. The possibilities are endless!
Clean and Lightweight
No junk in your admin-dashboard, clean and documented code. This plugin keeps it simple and direct. We focus on your website, not about our plugin!
Seamlessly blends in with Divi
The UI looks so familiar to Divi, you (or your client) will not even notice that you installed a new plugin!
The plugin and all features are well documented – right inside the plugin!
Besides, you can also get direct support from the plugin developers.
There’s a lot on our roadmap and we also listen to our customers!
We keep the plugin up to date and test it with every new release of Divi and WordPress.
You have seen those info-bars at the top or bottom of the window, that promote a sale. Yes, and of course to notify you about their cookies.
Also, you have seen these small slide-ins that appear in the bottom corner with a newsletter form.
This is, what Fly-ins will do for you!
Hover Areas are similar to Popups but are always connected to a visible element: A module, a link, a menu item, or anything else.
They are positioned above, below or next to a visible element. Use them to create Mega-Menus, to display help text, product details, etc.
Advanced conditions and triggers
Exactly configure, who can see your areas and in what moment it is displayed *)
Area Display Conditions
- On Page/Post
- On Device
- For User-Role
- On Click
- On Hover
- On Scroll
- On Exit
- After delay
- Connect areas to links
- Show or hide areas via JS
Customize the behavior of each area with a few simple clicks *)
- Hide the built-in close button
- Create custom close buttons
- Make a popup modal
- Display an area only once per day
- Uses localStorage for best performance (with fallback to Cookies)
- Includes the Popups for Divi API
- Additionally a new DiviArea API
- Online documentation of all API functions
Inline Area Locations
Choose where you want to display your Inline Area
- Main Menu
- Page Footer
- Post Content
- Comments Form
- Position it before a Location
- Position it after the Location
- Or even replace the default content with your Area
- Display the area based on any Divi section that is on the target page
- Select the target via CSS class/ID or by specifying the section number (e.g. “after 3rd section“)
Customize Area Layout
Control the visuals of your Divi Area Pro contents!
Area Box Layout
- Define a custom width
- Width can be any unit (px, em, …)
- Add a default box-shadow to the Area
- Enable the “Dark Mode” to create Areas with dark backgrounds.
- Use Divi to create round corners, custom box-shadows etc.
- Width automatically adjusts to the first section inside the Area!
We’re not done yet…!
The plugin is actively developed, so prepare to get even more new features and a growing documentation.
Divi Areas Pro is a premium WordPress plugin which enhances the Divi theme. The plugin provides often requested features, such as pop-ups or conditional sections!
It is written with focus on ease of use, performance, and flexibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to renew my license?
In order to continue receiving support and updates, your license needs to be renewed yearly. For your convenience, all purchases will auto-renew. You can cancel at any time.
What happens when my license expires?
Even when you do not renew your license, you can continue to use the plugin on all your websites for the rest of your life!
Can I upgrade my license later?
You can easily upgrade your license at any time from within your account. You will automatically be pro-rated the new amount.
Do you offer refunds?Yes! You are fully protected by a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. See refund policy.
- 🐞 The minified JS snippet for Divi Area injection threw a JS error
- 🐞 When editing a Divi Area the “Delete” icon in the post/page list did not work
- 🐞 Editing a Divi Area will now hide invalid position options, depending on current Area type
- 🐞 Custom Popup width now works on WooCommerce pages
- 🐞 A PHP 5.6 error in the updater module is fixed
- 🔥 Hide the “Saved templates” menu item, when Divi is not active
- 🔥 License key can be set via the wp-config constant
- 🔥 Many small changes throughout the plugin
- ‼️ Fully refactored JS API that is fully documented on https://divimode.com/knowledge-base/
- ‼️ The JS configuration object changed its name to
- ‼️ Some CSS class names have changed, e.g. “evr_fb_popup_modal” is now “da-overlay”
- 🆕 JS class
DiviAreaItemthat represents a single Area (e.g., a Popup)
- 🆕 JS API function:
- 🆕 JS API hooks:
- 🔥 Split the JS API into two files – a minimal loader that is enqueued in the header, and the rest of the API which is enqueued in the footer
- 🔥 Support for the Divi Builder Plugin is even better, cases of missing CSS styles are fixed
- 🔥 When a Popup is opened, the scroll bars of the page stay visible
- 🐞 Some script debugging options were incompatible with WordPress’ new block editor
- ‼️ JS API does not include deprecated function
- 🆕 details in the Updates tab of the plugin settings give you clear details on available updates
- 🆕 integration into the “Check Again” button of WordPress to manually check for plugin updates
- 🔥 the updater-module to check for updates more frequently and smoothly work with the latest WordPress version
- 🔥 the JS API further and expose additional functions
- 🔥 triggers on Modules: Links inside modules are treated as normal links, not as popup triggers
- 🐞 the blur effect of the background overlay after the WooCommerce changes broke it
- 🐞 exit-intent Popup logic to recognize the “Keep Closed” setting
- 🐞 bugs on some WooCommerce and Divi Builder archive pages
- 🆕 correct Area layout on WooCommerce pages
- 🆕 compatibility with the Divi Builder plugin
- 🔥 Exit-Intent logic so that multiple exit-intent popups are displayed one by one instead of all at once
- 🔥 JS API: The
DiviAreaobject exposes additional functions
- 🔥 the minification of CSS files to generate ~16% smaller CSS files
- 🐞 console error that said
could not load style.css.map
- 🐞 the “Close other Popups” behavior, so now it will really close other popups
- 🐞 some minor bugs in the popup behavior
- 🆕 new JS API
- 🐞 a warning that showed up for logged-in users when WordPress runs on a Windows Server
- 🆕 the new option “Show Loader” to the Popup Tab to better support iframes inside the Popup
- 🔥 input of Popup ID in Visual Builder to prevent invalid characters
- 🔥 code structure for better unit testing and quality assurance
- 🐞 some more JS errors that happened with specific versions of PHP/WordPress
- 🔥 better onboarding: Redirect user to license page on first plugin activation
- 🐞 a PHP 5.6 error on the plugins settings page
- 🐞 a rare JS error that was caused by wrong load-order of JS libraries
- 🐞 error that was raised when the plugin was activated on a site that did not use Divi theme or Divi Builder plugin
- 🐞 PHP notices and an error in the plugins settings page
- 🆕 a brand-new Tab to the Visual Builder that allows you to configure all popup details using Divi! No more class names in the Frontend Builder 🥳
- 🐞 an error when saving an element to the Divi Template Library in the Frontend Builder
- 🔥 admin UI in WordPress 5.3
- 🔥 developer integrations by providing new filters/actions
- 🔥 and refactor the admin UI as preparation for future updates
- 🐞 scroll bars in Popups that are taller than the screen height
- 🐞 position of full-height popups that were displayed too far up on the screen
- 🐞 a JS error in the options panel “Display: On Posts/Pages”
- 🐞 the JS trigger description to display the correct snippets
- 🐞 some typos in the admin UI and help
- 🆕 support for Hover Areas! 🥳
- 🆕 support to save any Divi Area to the Divi Template Library
- 🆕 full editing support to the Divi Template Library: Edit all Area settings in the template.
- 🆕 close-button-support for Inline Areas
- 🆕 two custom close-conditions with an optional close-delay for Hover Areas
- 🆕 four positioning options and a new z-index field for Hover Areas
- 🆕 a new “Max-Height” option for all Areas
- 🆕 a new option on the Settings page to enable the script-debug mode for un-minified JS
- 🔥 the admin UI stability (e.g., the number input fields had a rare rounding bug)
- 🔥 the outputted JS code further
- 🔥 developer integration by adding more WP action hooks/filters and API functions
- 🐞 a bug where the Popup overlay was hidden too early when displaying more than one Popup at once
- 🐞 wrong zIndex values when displaying multiple Areas at the same time
- 🆕 support for the brand new Fly-in Areas
- 🆕 a new “Area Position” meta box for Popups and Fly-ins
- 🆕 a new tab on the Settings page to enable the JS debug-mode
- 🆕 support for SCRIPT_DEBUG to output un-minified JS code in the page footer
- 🔥 the JS API. We rewrote the API from ground up with tons of features and enhancements: Detailed debug logging, an all-new DiviArea base object with support for WordPress-like hooks, and much more!
- 🔥 the positioning and display of meta boxes in the Divi Area editor
- 🔥 the display order of Divi Areas in the front end
- 🐞 some glitches in the JS script that triggers Divi Areas
- 🐞 the User-Role conditions
- 🐞 an issue that prevented advanced Popup triggers from firing (timed, on scroll)
- 🐞 animation glitch in Safari/iPhone that displayed the Popup too small when using Divis “Zoom” open animation.
- 🐞 logic that did not recognize Popups with upper-case letters in the Popup IDs.
- 🐞 issue with transparent Popup background.
- 🐞 the CSS rule that allows custom box-shadow styles.
- 🐞 a JS error that prevented Popups from opening in Firefox, Safari, Edge
- ‼️ Popup behavior: The size now matches the width of your Divi section! 🤩
- ‼️ the default layout of Popups have no box-shadow. If you want a shadow, either add the class `with-shadow` to your section or use Divi to apply a box-shadow to the section. Style it your way!
- 🆕 full support for the Inline-Area type!
- 🆕 new meta box to configure the Inline-Areas location
- 🆕 option to inject Inline-Areas into Theme Locations: Header, Main-Menu, Post-Content, Comment-Form, Footer
- 🆕 option to inject Inline-Areas before/after certain Divi sections inside the post/page content – via class or ID selector
- 🆕 new meta box to customize the Divi Area layout
- 🆕 option to customize the Area width, enable the box-shadow and dark-mode (Close Button)
- 🆕 support for URL triggers via the Blurb “Content Link”
- 🆕 the Popup behavior “Close other Popups”
- 🆕 two new settings to customize the Divi Area editor
- 🆕 new WP filter options to customize dark-mode and box-shadow style
- 🔥 the description and inline-help for some options
- 🔥 minor improvements of the Admin UI
- 🐞 select list behavior in Firefox
- 🐞 Popup width on iPhone 6 and earlier
- 🆕 option to hide the close button and make the popup modal
- 🆕 option to keep a popup closed for s certain period
- 🆕 inline help for all Area options and settings
- 🆕 an option to use the Area slug as an alternate trigger ID
- 🔥 Popup triggers, esp the scroll and exit-intent
- 🔥 Many small improvements and fixes behind the scenes
- 🆕 a settings-page to the plugin
- 🆕 automatic plugin updates via the WordPress plugin updater
- 🆕 the Popups for Divi JS library to the plugin to use it independently
- 🆕 a new Behavior meta box to control the Close Button
- 🔥 the admin UI to feel more like Divi
- 🆕 a new admin section to create Divi Areas
- 🆕 UI to customize Area display conditions and triggers
- 🆕 display conditions to target page/posts
- 🆕 display conditions to target devices (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- 🆕 display conditions to target user roles
- 🆕 triggers to show popups on click, hover, scroll, exit-intent and time delay