Unleash the Power of Divi
Time to get to know each other!
It has never been easier to create interactive content in Divi. See for yourself.
Full Feature List
- Create individual Popups
Turn any Divi Section into a Popups, right inside the Visual Builder. Easy as pie.
- Create global Popups
Prepare advanced Popups in a new Admin Area, the plugin automatically inserts the Popups on the pages that need them.
- Unlimited Areas
Divi Areas Pro supports multiple Popups, Fly-Ins and other Areas at the same time.
A Fly-In slides into the screen and stays visible without blocking the rest of the page.
- Hover Areas
Create Mega-Menus or Tooltips using Hover Areas. They are always attached to a visible element on the page.
- Inline Areas
Insert or replace content on any page, using Inline Areas. You could add a banner at the end of every blog post, or insert a message to logged-out users.
- Time-based triggers
Create Popups that are opened after a certain duration. You can even set the duration to “0.0” to show a Popup instantly when a page is loaded.
- Scroll-event triggers
The scroll-event is a very interesting engagement indicator. Want to show a newsletter subscription form, when the user scrolled down 60% of the page? No problem! Define a scroll-distance either in percent or pixel.
- Exit-Intent trigger
Displaying Popups right before a visitor leaves your page has never been easier. Enable the Exit-Intent behavior and Divi Areas Pro will do the rest.
- Click and hover triggers
The classical: Open a Popup when the user clicks a button or image. Or anything else. Specify a CSS ID or Class and sit back.
- Keep Area Closed
With only two or three clicks, you can keep a Popup or Fly-In closed for the rest of the day. When your visitor refreshes the page, they will not see the Area again for the defined duration.
- Built-in Close Button, or custom Close Button?
There are different ways to close a Popup. Like pressing the Escape-Button on your keyboard, clicking on the background overlay, or using the built-in Close Button in the top corner of the Popup. Of course, you can also disable the Close Button and create a custom Close Button.
- Target posts or pages
Select individual pages or posts that should show (or not show) a Popup.
- Target devices
It’s easy to disable an Area on a device-type via the familiar “Desktop,” “Tablet,” “Mobile” options.
- User Role Conditions
Divi Areas Pro allows you to display Areas based on any user role. That way, you can show different content to guests than to logged in members.
- Powerful Inline Conditions
You have the choice to display Inline Areas “Before,” “After,” or “Instead Of” any other Divi Section.
- Flexible Inline Locations
Either replace a section by CSS ID or Class, or by the position, like “After the 1st Section”. You can also inject Inline Areas into Theme Locations, like “Header,” “Main Menu,” “Footer,” “Post Content,” or “Comment Form.”
- Works with Divi Theme and Divi Builder Plugin
Initially built for the Divi theme, the plugin now works with all themes that use the Divi Builder plugin.
- Hooks, Filters, Debug-Mode
As a WordPress developer, you will love the way. You can hook into the plugin core to customize options and features. Turn on the Debug Mode to output un-minified code and see what the JS API is doing (and how to intercept those actions).
- WooCommerce Integration Need to display Popups inside WooCommerce product pages, the shopping cart, or during the checkout? No problem!
Level up your Divi today
Get Divi Areas Pro!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Purchasing our plugins should not be a gamble! Get it and test it on your own website. Risk-free and without pressure. That’s how it’s supposed to be.
All plugins come with a GPL license
We have the same license terms as WordPress and Divi: You can use the plugin on an unlimited number of websites for yourself and clients.
We offer priority Support via email and Live Chat to all active members. Have any questions? Hit that chat bubble in the bottom corner and let’s talk…
Divi Areas Pro is a premium WordPress plugin that supercharges your Divi website with professional and smart marketing features!
It is written with focus on ease of use, performance, and flexibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Version 3.1.0 15 Oct 2021
- WordPress Multisite support.
- Replace the internal cron handler with a reliable Action Scheduler library (also used by WooCommerce).
- Some dropdown lists were positioned wrong inside the Divi Areas metabox.
- Handle PHP warnings generated during the layout synchronization.
- In a few cases, the layout synchronization could get stuck in an infinite-loop.
- Correct display order of entries in the “What’s New”-sidebar.
- Plugin data is properly removed during uninstallation
- Better caching, faster performance.
- Do not show the “Database Update” message on first plugin activation.
- Less intrusive license nags.
Version 3.0.11 1 Oct 2021
- Corrections for Inline Area layouts.
- Addressed an error caused by Inline Areas with a complex CSS Selector location.
Version 3.0.10 29 Sept 2021
- Inline Areas could trigger a PHP error.
- Added missing license details in an Auto-Update function.